Thank you R over at Romancing Rachel who has presented me with the two following awards:
Thank you so much Rachel for awarding me with both of these awards! I always enjoy reading your comments and reading your blog as well! :)
Now with every award comes a set of rules..... lucky for me both rules are about the same!
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Once again thank you to R over at Romancing Rachel!
At this point I think you all know me pretty well. But I still may have a few pieces of dirty laundry laying around I'm sure.... So here goes, 7 NEW things you may not have known about me!!
- Sonograms creep me out. ------ Strange. I know. If it's someone I'm close to it doesn't bother me so much. But when people I haven't seen since like high school post sonogram pics on Facebook....... I don't know..... it just........ welllllllllllllllllllllllll.............. creeps me out!
- Don't think I've ever admitted it out loud but after the first weekend I knew Marine was the man I would spend the rest of my life with. Call it crazy and I never told anyone but I actually had a dream a few weeks before he made it back from Iraq and when we actually went out I knew. Crazy. I know. That's why I never told anyone.
- I want everything neat and orderly ----- have you looked at the top of my blog lately? I even categorize my life!! Yes, I have 2 other blogs. The deployment one was so I wouldn't drive all of you crazy. See I'm nice. I need to keep it up now that I feel I can talk about it without jinxing myself. I learned alot that I would like to share with others it may help.
- For lent this next year I have decided to give up Dr. Pepper for 30 days. So when you flip on the news and see a short girl thats gone crazy..... yeah that'll be me.
- I cannot keep a plant alive. Instead of green thumb I was born with a red thumb.
- I would cut my hair off short if I didn't fear it would make me look 15.
- My mind goes blank every time I have to come up with a certain number of things (like this list). Blank. Every time!
So now I have to pass along the awards!
I would like to award The Versatile Blogger award to the following:
Date Girl @ The Date Girl Diaries
Nicole @ Breakfast at Wal-Mart
Amber @ Goodnight Moon
Phoebe @ The Girl That Dreams
Now not saying the girls above aren't stylish! But to split it up I would like to award the following the stylish blogger award:
Birdie @ No Model Lady
A Marine's Babe over @ Long Distance Love